What do phantom lights in the line of vision with disorientation indicate?

Question
Seems a light is shinning in right eye resulting in a little disorientation. At work working on pc doing accounting work
Fri, 8 Jun 2018 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Highly recommend consulting with an eye specialist

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern.

There are many causes behind this, so you should see an eye specialist check your eyes and determine the right diagnosis.

Meanwhile, monitor your blood pressure and record the results for future reference.
Avoid working on PC or watching TV or cellphone for a long time.

When your work requires working on PC please have frequent breaks and focus your sight on long distance.

Keep your eyes well clean.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.

Dr.Albana