What do pain and loud rumbling noise in the abdomen immediately after eating indicate?
Peptic ulcer most likely.
Thank you for the query.
Such symptoms are usually caused by an ulcer located in the stomach. Especially, if it is more intense after fatty foods or coffee.
The pain is usually dull. Nausea can appear.
I'd suggest you consult a Gastroenterologist and get gastroscopy done. You should also avoid fatty foods, coffee, chocolate, orange juice.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask further.
Can this be life threatening?
Thank you so much doctor for the answer
This is not life-threatening.
This is not life-threatening. You may rather schedule the gastroscopy.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Grzegorz Stanko, General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Immediate pain in abdomen after drinking alcohol
- What is the pain after eating
- Eardrum pain loud noises
- Ear pain with loud noise
- What does severe pain in abdomen after eatingphysical activity indicate
- Chest pains and stomach pains after eating
- Stomach pain and back pain after eating
- Stomach pain after falling on abdomen cause of pain
- Pain in the head with loud noise
- Pain in shoulder immediately after eating