What do pain and cramps in the hips and legs indicate?
Muscle cramp, follow the advice below
In my opinion, your symptoms seem to be related muscle cramp.
A muscle cramp is an involuntary contraction of the muscle of the leg.
Some pieces of advice that I can give to you are :
-Take painkillers like Ibuprofen twice daily.
-Use an anti-inflammatory lotion like Voltaren gel for local relief. You have to apply at the area that you feel pain.
-Use heating pads for local relief
-Stretching may help
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cramps but no period leg pain
- Leg pain cramps numbness
- Chest pain leg cramps
- Ankle pain and leg cramps
- Levonelle leg cramp pain
- What relieves the cramped muscle in the leg causing pain
- What is the cause of leg cramps with eye pain
- Treatment for leg cramps at night and hip pain
- Cramping pain arms and legs
- What is the best treatment for painful leg cramps