What do negative values under cardiac risk parameters indicate?

Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist

Posted on Mon, 16 Oct 2017 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: I had completed my routine blood check up 5 days back, I have attached my report. In the cardiac risk parameters check some of my values are negative. Could you please review the report & suggest me corrective actions to be taken.
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello

I have read the medical query raised by you carefully and I would like to tell you that am not able to open up the attached reports.

May be some technical issue. Kindly re upload them for me to evaluate them and advise you accordingly.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Bhanu Partap 1 hour later
Hi I have uploaded the scanned copy again
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
follow-up consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello Again,

I have gone through the whole bunch of reports and I would like to tell you that everything is pretty normal except your slightly low Vit D levels and raised CRP values.

You can take some supplements for Vit D and it will be alright. Regarding your CRP value, as your lipid profile is well within normal ranges so I don't think that's going to matter much.

It's advisable to maintain a healthy lifestyle and there should be no smoking. Even passive smoking should be avoided as much possible.

I hope this information will answer your query.

Kind Regards
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee