question-icon

What do my urine test results indicate?

Posted on Thu, 19 May 2016
Question: urine culture report
pus cells occassional/hpf
epithelial cells occassional/hpf
crystals calcium oxalate crystals +/hpf means what sir any problem in my test please solve
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
It is a routine urine test report and not culture report .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query and uploading urine report .It is routine urine report and not a culture report .

Ir reveals presence of occasional pus cells and epithelial cells suggestive of mild UTI .

If you have any urinary symptoms like burning ,frequency ,urgency get your urine culture test done so that you can take appropriate antibiotic as per culture report .

Ensure to drink more water .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist