What do my urine test results indicate?
Also I am having urine leakage from last 6 months. Please suggest medicine for urine leakage.
WBC's is significant of UTI. Leaks occur due to bladder muscle spasms.
Hello XXXXXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist, i can fully understand your concern.
CIC is done to empty the bladder at 4-6 hour intervals,with a small size catheter.
The urine leak occurs around the catheter, as well as,spontaneously.
Spontaneous leak is due to bladder muscle spasms,off and on.
Fever is due to UTI (urinary tract infection).
You should start a quinolone like,Ciprofloxacin immediately.
Make it a habit of drinking 10-12 glasses fluids daily.
For the urine leak, take Flavoxate twice or thrice daily,depending on amount.
Wish you good health.
Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Do urine test results indicate onset glycosuria
- Blood in urine done urine test what can this be
- Frequent urination pain urine test done what does result mean
- What does my urine test indicate
- What does my urine examination result indicates for
- Urine test and urine culture done what does results suggest
- What do pus cells in urine test indicate
- What is the meaning of the urine test result
- Urine analysis done what does the result indicate
- What does these urine test results indicate