What do my urinalysis test results indicate?
Test not reliable
Hi and welcome.
Such tests are not accurate and you should not trust it. If you have some concerns you should do classic urine analysis. Bilirubin in urine may be sign of liver damage but you would have some symptoms too,such as jaundice, pain ,fever or itchy skin. If you have these ,you should see doctor,if not,you don't need to be worried. Wish you good health. Regards
Urine test strips and reagents may be helpful but are not reliable as standard urine tests. So it may indicate some problem but you need to have on mind that there are may false positive results,that there may be mistakes in interpretation and it may react to certain other substances and proteins in urine.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is bacteria hpf urinalysis results
- What nil result means in urinalysis
- Indication of the hazy transparency result in urinalysis
- Urinalysis test abnormal yeast results
- Is my urinalysis test results normal
- What does it mean by urinalysis result
- What is the inference of this urinalysis result
- Urinalysis test results rbc occ
- What does these urinalysis results indicate
- Pregnant have had urinalysis what does result indicate