What do my ultrasound test results indicate?
I have got ultrasound scanning done for pelvis
And my report results says that Transvaginal Ultrasound done under 2 Dimensional spectral colour Doppler. Uterus measures : 7.6 x 3.0 x 4.7 cm vol 58 ml Uterine contour normal and Uterine cavity echo demonstrated The endometrium measures : 5.7 mm Both the ovaries shows multiple cysts with increased stroma. Right ovary measures: 3.5 x 2.9 x 2.7 cm vol 15 ml Left ovary measures: 3.1 x 3.6 x 2.7 cm vol 17 ml No free fluid in the pouch of XXXXXXX
can you please explain what's my report is? Is there any serious? I'm really scared.
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Multiple cysts in the ovaries with increased stroma indicates polycystic ovarian disease.
Rest all the report are normal.
What are the complains you are having?
Please get back with the information.
Dr Deepti Verma
Depends on your symptoms
If you have no irregular periods or hirsutism or excessive weight gain, then polycystic ovaries will not cause any problem in conceiving.
However, if any of these are present, then you may have difficulty in conception and have to take infertility treatment accordingly.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings of the ultrasound results
- Meaning for the ultrasound test results
- Thyroid ultrasound test results
- Thyroid ultrasound done what does the result indicate
- What is the meaning of the pelvic ultrasound result
- Ultrasound test results
- What does these ultrasound results for urethra indicate
- Ultrasound of uterus done what are the results
- What does my ultrasound indicate
- What does the ultrasound result mean