What do my thyroid test results indicate?
The decision to stat treatment with Oroxine is correct. At your appointment wth the specialist you must ask these vital questions, particularly your concerns over the baby's health.
Studies have had mixed results in terms of outcomes. The general consensus among endocrinologists globally is to start treatment and promptly adjust the dose to target a TSH value of 0.1 to 2.5
I have reviewed the attached report and the lan to retest in 1 month is handwritten across the page.
This looks like a sound plan.
So take the oroxine as per the endocrinologists recommendation. Recheck the labs in 4 weeks and hopefully the doctor will get you to the goal rather quickly with dose adjustments as necessary
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Thyroid test results satisfactory
- Thyroid ultrasound done what does the result indicate
- Thyroid blood test result
- Thyroid tests suggest thyronormalcy what does this indicate
- What does flucuating thyroid test results mean
- What does these abnormal thyroid test results indicate
- Thyroid function test results
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports
- Tested for thyroid tsh is 127 what does this indicate
- Thyroid antibody test results