What do my stool test results indicate?
Got my stool test results:
RBC: 0-2 hpf
wbc: 2/4 hpf
No parasitic ova or cysts
My stool test came:
No parasites or cysts
Is this normal?
Normal Stool tests
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You are wondering if you stool tests are normal and they are. The small amount of blood noted on the exam is normal and nothing to be concerned about. The low amount of WBC and RBC is the normal counts encountered in a fecal sample.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the stool test of my baby indicate
- Wbchpf result in stools test
- Stool test result alkaline
- Indication for stool test
- What does the stool test result indicate
- What is hpf in stool test
- Positive stool test result
- What is occ in stool test
- Motile bacteria stool test result
- Stool test results rbc
- Suggest treatment for bone cancer
- What causes dry mouth and white patch on tongue?
- What causes burning sensation and pain in elbow joint and hip joint?
- Suggest treatment for skin rashes
- What are side effects of Metanx?
- What does a brown spot on arm indicate?
- What causes hair growth on heel?
- Suggest treatment for itchy, painful and swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for hemiplegic migraines
- What causes itching and pain in feet at night while sleeping?