What do my sonography test results indicate?
I am 28 year old. Me n my hubby trying for baby since 1 year but no result. I have done my all test. Blood test is normal but sonography report said left ovary bulky in size but my periods are regular. Doc suggest me Metital tablet for month and fertisure f for 2 month which I have already taken. Still m worried. Hoping for this month. And m suffering from vaginal infection also. Curd like discharge from vagina. is it because of that bulkyness. ? Plz help me for this. Plz plz. I m dieing for that good news.
Vaginal discharge is not related to bulky ovaries
I understand your concerns.
Bulky ovaries are not related to vaginal discharge. They are not reason for infertility also.
Please get your husband's semen analysis done.
Get HSG (hysterosalpingogram) done to assess tubal patency for yourself.
Above 2 are basic tests for infertility.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
Multiple follicles in the periphery of ovary means polycystic ovaries.
However this is not a disease or anything to worry about. Many women with polycystic ovaries do conceive.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Irregular periods regestrone sonography and thyroid tests
- What is bilateral pcod sonography
- What is the meaning of subchorionic bleed in sonography
- What sol mean sonography
- What are the treatments required after analyzing the sonography result
- What does pod mean in sonography
- What does the attached sonography report indicate
- What are the findings from the sonography
- What is the meaning of the sonography result
- Sonography test for ovulation
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?