What do my semen analysis test results indicate?
Iam writing this on behalf of my husband who is 33 now. His total ejaculation is 65mill,sperm conc is 43mill/ml, progressive sperms37% nonprogressive 7% immotile56% --- total motility [progressive+ no progressive] --44%, slow progressive 32%, rapid progressive 5%, Morphology-- Normal forms- 5% Overall defects 95%. There is Delayed liquefaction >2hrs DNA fragmentation Index after taking medicines is 32% medicines used are modula, terser-m-fort,spy.argi hope plus, zincovit , lineator he underwent Doppler study
And have grade I I varicocele and erection problem. After taking medicines erection problem got solved but recently delayed liqufaction is seen. We don't know why our doctor is ignoring this. We have been trying for children from past 4 years I too had some problems which got solved. Doctor please help us to solve the problem of delayed liquifaction, DNA fragmentation, and for the over all sperm assessment
I understand your concerns about delayed liquefaction.
Delayed semen liquefaction is generally due to semen infection. This semen infection can be treated by doing semen culture and sensitivity test which will identify the organism responsible for infection and suitable antibiotic to which this organism is responsive to.
Please get semen culture and sensitivity report and send me so that I can advice you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Semen analysis done what is the result
- What indicates below semen analysis results
- Semen analysis done what doe the report indicate
- Semen analysis shows oligospermia what does it indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- Got semen analysis test report what does finding indicate
- How can the results of semen analysis test be interpreted
- What does these semen analysis indicate
- Semen analysis test done what do the results indicate
- Have had semen analysis test what does it indicate