What do my semen analysis test results indicate?
Semen culture and sensitivity test required
I understand your concerns about semen analysis. Your semen sperm parameters seem fine.
Semen has some infection which is seen by presence of pus cells.
Semen culture and sensitivity test is required to identify the organism causing infection and the antibiotics it is responsive to.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
i have searched and got some informations about my report it seems sperm agglutination .. can u please clear me and help for peaceful future for me..
Semen infection needs to be treated
You have semen infection that needs to be treated. Thus us not a big disease and can easily be cured.
Semen infection leads to agglutination. This will be resolved once you treat infection.
Please get semen culture and sensitivity test done as suggested earlier.
still I am in confuse abt my semen report is normal eligible to get women pregnant or not...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Semen analysis done what is the result
- What indicates below semen analysis results
- Semen analysis done what doe the report indicate
- Semen analysis shows oligospermia what does it indicate
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- Got semen analysis test report what does finding indicate
- How can the results of semen analysis test be interpreted
- What does these semen analysis indicate
- Semen analysis test done what do the results indicate
- Have had semen analysis test what does it indicate