What do my lipid profile test results indicate?
Better efforts to reduce weight and cholesterol
Welcome and thanks for your query.
Your lipid profile is unfavourable and is associated with increased risk for heart attack or stroke.
You should continue your medicine and increase your efforts to reduce weight and cholesterol levels by fat restricted diet and more exercise.
Once the optimum level is achieved, you may attempt to maintain the level with less medicine.
In the risk benefit equation, the risk of diabetes is less than risk of heart disease.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does these blood test and lipid profile indicate
- What are the findings from the lipid profile test
- Lipid profile test
- Lipid profile test triglycerides
- Lipid profile test done what do the results indicate
- Have had lipid profile test what are the diagnosis
- Lipid profile test ranges
- Lipid profile. results
- Nmr lipid profile test
- What is lipid profile test