What do my lba test results indicate?
The measurements are acceptable, request you to upload complete report
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. BPD is biparietal diameter 7.8 cms corresponds to gestation age of 31.6 weeks
2. HC is head circumference 28.5 cms corresponds to gestation age of 33.0 weeks
3. AC is abdominal circumference 31.0 cms corresponds to gestation age of 35.1 weeks
4. FL is femur length 7.0 cms corresponds to gestation age of 36.0 weeks
5. The weight of fetus is 2449 grams and is normal range.
From the parameters given, the BPD and HC is slightly less than the other measurements. This can be due to slight compression of baby head during taking measurement and therefore it is showing 2 to 3 weeks less. This is not considered problem. However you can request the radiologist for a review scan to re check the values of BPD and HC.
It is important to see the baby heart rate, amniotic fluid index and biophysical profile. This will be written in your report. I hope that the values are normal.
The baby measurements are otherwise normal. It will be nice if you can upload a copy of the ultrasound scan report so that I can confirm the points not written by you.
Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does these abnormal thyroid test results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- What does these urine test results indicate
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate