What do my lab test results indicate?
Your liver tests are only slightly elevated.
Thank you for the query.
Your liver enzymes are only slightly elevated. There is no serious liver disease.
Usually we do see such results in case of bad diet, alcohol intake or fatty liver. For sure its not due to Gilberts syndrome nor stones.
I suggest you to improve your diet and recheck the liver enzymes in a month. If this readings will be still elevated, get abdominal ultrasound done.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results