What do my lab test results indicate?
Hello dear thanks for trusting Health Care Magic.
Yes dear, corpus luteal cyst is invariably present in all pregnancies and persist till 10-12 weeks and is very important for supply of growth promoting substances to the baby and uterus.
It is completely normal so nothing to worry.
Dr Manisha Jain
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results