What do my lab test results indicate?
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.
If you talk about clinical practice then there is hardly any difference between treatment and of chronic fatigue syndrome and other associated non inflammatory conditions.
However following routine investigations are must:
1. Complete Blood count.
2. Thyroid profile.
4. Calcium and Vitamin D levels.
If every thing is normal, I would hereby like to treat my patient with the same issue with SSRI like Duloxetine as the patient is a premedical student and might be under stress.
Even if it's Fibromyalgia , Chronic fatigue syndrome the treatment if choice would be Duloxetine.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results