What do my lab test results indicate?
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Cervical spinal cord stenosis and, especially, myelomalacia requires surgical intention and evaluation.
It is important in your case to correlate the MRI findings with symptoms and neurological findings, before to decide about surgery and this can be done by a spine Surgeon or Neurosurgeon.
In my opinion, regarding to MRI results you uploaded, there is need for surgical decompression ( posterior laminectomy from C4 to C7 with or without stabilization ) in order to improve your condition and prevent further deterioration ( such paresis, walking, bowel and bladder problems ) that may result if stenosis and myelomalacia progress.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results