What do my lab test results indicate?
Indirect Coombs' test is positive with titer 1:4
After two months the same test is Negative.
Are there any chances the next test would show positive results? If so what should be course of action?
Is this a valid thing or should I doubt the test?
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
ICT less than 1:8 is considered as negative.You should get the test done from the same lab each time.
The ICT should be repeated every 4-6 weekly till 28 weeks , if negative till then , the anti D injection should be given and then there is no need to do any further ICT.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results