What do my lab test results indicate?
DR I am very worried as no cardiac activity.. No pole.. Due to fibroid and chorio decidual separation. Please guide me... I am very worried.
Wait for 10 days
I understand your concerns.
There is no reason to panic so soon.
There is chance for fetal pole and cardiac activity to reappear. Please continue current medicines and review ultrasound scan after 10 days.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- Hcg lab test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate
- Prenatal lab tests results