What do my lab test reports indicate?

Question
hi I am XXXXXXX , I had my blood tests today 28-12-17 . HB1Ac reading is 5.30% Average glucose 105.4 FBS 119
3 month back on 27-09-17 reading of HB1Ac was 7.3 Mean Blood sugar 154
Previous year in Augst 16 hb1ac readin was 7.8
I was confused, is it possible that 2 Points decrease in hb1ac in just 3 months. is it ok
Tue, 29 May 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get the test re-done from a different lab

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. It is good to know that the HbA1c is down but it would be good to get it re-checked from any other lab. I am also keen to know what specific steps you have taken in the meantime. It is very important to walk regularly in the morning.

Let me know if I could help further.