What do my lab test reports indicate?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
Hello doc

My mom is having little discomfort in breathing and her heart rate is also very high as per tge ecg today

I am attaching the reports here of ecg, lipid profile, 2d echo request you to please review the same and request your expert advice please
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Valvular Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

I have gone through all the report images which you have uploaded of your mother and I would like to assure you that both the ecg and echo report are normal for her age.

The normal recommended heart rate for an adult is between 60 to 100 bpm. Your mothers ecg is showing a heart rate of around 100 bpm which is slightly towards the higher side but it's a sinus rhythm and most likely it's because of the stress she is facing as of now. Stress and anxiety raises heart rate and bloood pressure and some patients also complains of chest discomfort during stress.

In my opinion it's all because of the current situation your family is facing. She just need good moral support. Am not able to find her lipid reports attached along with others .

I hope this information will relieve your worries.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap