What do my lab test reports indicate?

Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist

Posted on Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: A 40 year old gentlemen Hypertension with ECG changes of Sinus Arrhythmia , with repeat ECG and CTMT done . Kindly confirm the evidence of arrhythimia and what would be the complication in future any further test required to rule out
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello

I have carefully gone through all the reports attached by you of your client and i would like to tell you that first of all the ecg's are normal and there are no arrythmias in any of the ECG.

Coming to the TMT report, its inconclusive because the patients was not able to run for a required amount of time and also he has not completed the minimum required METS. Now this can happen if a patient is physically inactive or obese or sometimes in some coronary artery disease patients also.

If the doesnt have any symptoms then there is nothing to worry for.

An Echocardiography can be advised as further test.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana