What do my lab test reports indicate?
could you please provide more insights into this part and suggest what it is? is there anything to worry about? what follow up would be required?
Thanks in advance..
Hello..follow up.means regular pet ct
Hello dear. I have seen the reports. So the pet ct is essentially negative. So now the patient should be on maintainence therapy and regular follow up in the form.of blood test and petct needs to be done to check for possible recurrence of disease. As follicular lymphoma is incurable, it will relapse at some point of time. Regular follow up with petct picks it at the point of relapse and early retreatment can be given.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report