What do my lab test reports indicate?

Dr. Hari Charan Perigela

General Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 24 Mar 2017 in Lump
Question: These are the reports
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Swelling in the Breast is Fibroadenoma.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
I went through the reports in detail.
Swelling in the Right Breast is Fibroadenoma,a benign swelling. It is not Cancer.
I prefer to remove the swelling under Anaesthesia. It is a simple procedure.
Nothing to worry.
Please consult your Surgeon and proceed further.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions, I. will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Does it have to come out . The doctor said to leave it and they will U/S every year. She hadnt seen a surgeon just the GP who did the biospy. Im so worried but you did say it is not cancer.
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Fibroadenoma is not cancer.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Fibroadenoma is a non cancerous swelling.
I would prefer to remove the swelling.
Instead of going for Ultrasound every year,you can get it removed now itself.
It is a simple procedure.
There is no need for admission .
Please consult a Surgeon and proceed .
Hope I answered your query.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy