What do my lab test reports indicate?

Dr. Ajay Panwar

Neurologist

Posted on Wed, 15 Mar 2017 in Brain and Spine
Question: 69 year female hospitalised with vertebral Compression Fracture.history of osteoporosis.as per patient she had a fall.kindly refer atatched investigation reports and confirm whether this condition is due fall or this is chronic condition
Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Likely due to fall.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist, here to answer your query.

I have gone through your attachment.Vertebral compression fracture commonly results due to fall, and tendency to develop this kind of fracture is much more in osteoporotic patients. This fracture is not a chronic process.

Hope that helps.If you have any further questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.

Dr.Ajay Panwar,
MD,DM(Neurology)