What do my lab test reports indicate?
my sister age 43 , had vertigo last week . when visited doctor her blood pressure found be 175 /110 mm hg. doctor done eeg (report enclosed) and thn echo (report awaited) and also total cholesterol (report enclosed) . he has given her medicine amlopras-at twice a day.
she is still having some vertigo today .BP is 135/90 .
what should be done now
please see details.
1. The pictures of ECG uploaded by you are not complete. Please re-upload them.
2. The vertigo has many causes. High blood pressure is one of them. If her vertigo has not decreased substantially, You need to consult your doctor again, who has seen her before. One has to see If she has no other neurological symptom like vomiting, headache, loss of power in limbs, swaying while walking, double vision or speech abnormalities and her examination reveals nothing alarming ? or If the symptoms are decreasing substantially. These points will determine the future course of action. A vertigo induced by certain postures or sudden change in position is usually benign, but needs confirmation by a specialist. Meanwhile avoid moving her out of house alone and avoid dangerous places like going to roof.
3. Her total cholesterol is not alarming but it would be better if you can provide levles of other fractions like LDL cholesterol.
Feel Free to discuss further.
ECG- No siginficant changes. Physician/neurology consultation
1. The ECG does not show any significant finding.
2. It is best to consult a physician (MD Medicine or MRCP) or a neurologist for this vertigo. It will not be prudent to take any medication without consultation. Because more than the relief of symptoms, the exact cause of symptoms should be known.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report