What do my lab test reports indicate?

Dr. Manuel C See IV

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Kidney Conditions
Question: Have attached the medical reports, So need to seek opinion from an International Doctor (outside of India)

I have uploaded the reports. So kindly advise on this. Thank you for your co-operation
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 23 hours later
Brief Answer:
I need more info to help you.

Detailed Answer:
Good day and thank you for being with healthcare magic!

I have read the report and from what i have understood, The patient is suffering from chronic kidney disease and the cause of the kidney damage is not clear from the reports seen. The creatinine is very high and the dialysis should be continued. The hemoglobin of the patient is also very low which points to a chronic kidney disease.

I would need to see the kidney ultrasound of the patient or the ct scan if it has been done to determine if the cause of the kidney failure is due to obstruction or due to an intrinsic kidney disease.

I will await your reply.

regards, Manuel See IV

Follow up: Dr. Manuel C See IV 14 minutes later
Dear Doctor,

Thanks a lot for the opinion. I will provide the necessary reports as requested from your end in a day's time

XXXX
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your welcome and i will await your reply

Detailed Answer:
You are very welcome and I will await your reply.