What do my lab test reports indicate?
This results are only slightly elevated.
Thank you for the query.
Both bilirubin level and cholesterol level are only slightly elevated. This means this is nothing serious. Especially that liver enzymes are fine.
Most likely your husband has fatty liver what is the main cause of such bilirubin result. It would be good to have abdominal ultrasound to confirm it.
To make cholesterol and bilirubin lower, he should start with diet improvement. Ask him to avoid fatty foods, fried foods and alcohol. The cholesterol and bilirubin should be checked after a month. If no improvement, medicines called statins can be give to lower the cholesterol down.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report