What do my lab test reports indicate?
Please find the attached report. Can you answer the following couple of questions?
1. Does this look like malignant brain tumor?
2. What should be the next plan of action
CAT scan of abdomen and pelvis (with iv contrast) came clear
hello and thank you for sending the question.
The CT and MRI imaging findings are suggestive of a possible central nervous system lymphoma. At this time the next logical step would be to obtain a biopsy or tissue sample for definitive diagnosis.A biopsy can be obtained directly from one of the lesions described in the MRI which is typically obtained by a skilled neurosurgeon. Another possible option would be to sample the cerebrospinal fluid through a spinal tap although this might not yield enough diagnostic information for the path all just to deliver a definitive diagnosis.
once a definitive diagnosis is obtained then treatment options can be reviewed.
I assume also that imaging of the chest has been done either in the form of a chest x-ray or CT scan.
Thank you again for sending your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report