What do my lab test reports indicate?
I noticed some values are outside normal range for liver. Is that something to be worried about? My background : I am 26 years old, vegetarian, teetotaller. Sedentary work : Software developer. Do gym 6 days a week. Consume Whey Protein, 3 scoops a day. No steroids. Low fat, low oil, calorie counted diets. No rice.
I am attaching my reports.
Why were these tests done
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
Can you please answer the following queries for me so that I can guide you properly-
What symptoms do you have?
Why were these tests done in the first place?
Was Ultrasound scan of abdomen done?
Awaiting for your reply.
No need to worry
Thanks for the additional information.
The bilirubin and ALT are only slightly out of range.
Fatty liver is the most common cause.
You can get an ultrasound scan of the abdomen done to look for fatty liver.
Also test for Hepatitis B and C infection.
Get back to me with the results.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report