What do my lab reports indicate?

Question
My reports shows a chance of Thyroid. What should I change in my lifestyle or eating habit to avoid this?
Thu, 7 Jun 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Kampana 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Repeat test after 3 months

Detailed Answer:

I have seen the reports attached. Your T3 level is on the lower side and you have polycystic ovaries. This shows some hormonal imbalance. I would suggest you to have a healthy diet with reduced sugars and soya. Regular exercise such as walking for 30 mins everyday can help thyroid levels.

After 3 months I would suggest you to get Free T3 , Free T4 test and TSH and if it is still deranged then you may have to start on supplements.

For polycystic ovaries it is best to meet a gynecologist for a detailed examination and treatment.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,