What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?
GFR is normal, creatinine levels in the upper limit of normal
The normal range for GFR is 90 to 120, so yours is within the normal range.
Creatinine normal values range from 0.7 to 1.3 so your is within the upper limit of normal, so nothing to worry about.
GFR and creatinine are values that indicate the function of the kidneys.
I hope this answers your question.
I'd be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
Wishing you all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does tomatoes increase creatine level in blood
- What creatine level requires dialysis
- What should creatine levels be
- What are the low and high creatine levels in urine
- Creatine blood level of 10
- Kidney creatine levels in blood 144
- What is borderline creatine level
- Elevated creatine levels what does it mean
- What causes spike creatin levels
- Normal blood creatine level 200
- What causes weight gain while on Ontrintellix?
- Suggest treatment for loss of vision and vomiting
- Suggest treatment for metastatic melanoma
- What causes joint pain while on Requip?
- What causes redness and painful swelling in the eyes?
- What does my ultrasound scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for painful rash on the waist
- Does long term use of steroids affect a person's immune system?
- Suggest treatment for leg cramps and shortness of breath
- What do my creatine levels in blood indicate?