What do my blood test results indicate?

Dr. Hardik Sanghvi

Hematologist

Posted on Tue, 23 Aug 2016 in Blood Disorders
Question: Hi I'm 30 years old my ESR is 28 and HB level is 12 RBC count is 4.2 please say what it means
Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It is non specific finding.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.

Your ESR is slightly high. It can be due to some infection or inflammatory disease.

But is is not very high so it is non specific. Don't worry much about that. You should take anti inflammatory plus analgesic drugs like ibuprofen in case you have painful symptoms. Persistent painful symptoms will need further examination and other investigation.

If you have any other symptoms then please tell me about that.

Hope I have answered your question. If you have any doubts then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer.
Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you very good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 12 hours later
Thank you sir Im having a hip pain sometimes it aggravate to legs when I bend or while doing exercise I feel pain in my lower back and both the hip sometime to my mid spine
Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
You should take analgesic plus anti inflammatory drug.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear

Your pain can be relieved by analgesic plus anti inflammatory drug like ibuprofen or diclofenac sodium.
It pain remains persistent or agravated then imaging studies and connective tissue disease investigations are required after examination.

Don't worry much about that. It doesn't looks serious. Mostly it is non specific.

Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you very good health.