What do my blood test results indicate?
They all have teh same impact on hemoglobin!
HI and thank you so much for this query.
These drugs have similar action and the only difference are the names. There is no need switching from one to another unless there are serious concerns. I will rather suggest that you get these dosages increased to meet your demand. Other formulations such as gels can be used to see if they work better or in synergy with this current regimen.
Blood donation will certainly help with the hematocrit. However, it remains an issue as long as you continue with testosterone replacement therapy. Rather monitor and do timely donations when the need arises.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my blood test for bilirubin indicate
- What is triglycerides in blood test results
- What is tsh in blood test results
- What is gran in blood test results
- What is lymph on blood test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does these blood tests indicate
- Do my blood test results indicated cll
- What is occ on blood test results