What do my blood test results indicate?
My question is, is it possible that a hypothryroid could be the root of all of these abnormal blood results?
Hypothyroid conditions generally are not not known to cause such changes in the complete blood count nor liver function.
It is appropriate that you have been referred to a hematologist who specialize in matters of the blood counts.
It is important to know your TSH too in order to understand the full thyroid picture. Based on that further hormone testing may also be necessary. You would be best served by seeing an endocrinologist in-person who would have the opportunity to examine you thoroughly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my blood test for bilirubin indicate
- What is triglycerides in blood test results
- What is tsh in blood test results
- What is gran in blood test results
- What is lymph on blood test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does these blood tests indicate
- Do my blood test results indicated cll
- What is occ on blood test results