What do my blood test results indicate?
wbc - 4.6
Rbc - 4.43
Hgb - 14.1
Hct - 41.5
Plt - 198
Mon - 3.1
GRA - 62.5
vitamin b12 - 506 pg/mL
Please provide more information, investigations to rule out lung infection
Welcome to health care magic, I have gone through your question very diligently and I really appreciate your concern.
Easy bruising might be related to any bleeding disorder so Here I will be requiring more information for better assessment like
Have you lost any weight recently?
how's your appetite? are you running fever?
Is there family history of such a disorder?
whether you are taking any other medicine?
If possible upload me all the reports?
I would advise you for coagulation studies like BT, CT test, and PT INR Test.
Chronic cough for more than 2 months warrants detailed evaluation to rule out lung infection or inflammation, so I would advise you Mantoux test, ESR and sputum for AFB as well as chest X Ray to rule out Tuberculosis.
Meanwhile please follow antiseptic precautions to avoid infection, steam inhalation and gargling with warm saline water for cough.
Honey mixed with ginger juice will definitely help in relieving cough.
You should take multivitamin and minerals supplements
Hope I could answer your question, please write back to me with these details so that I will be able to tell you more precisely.
waiting for your reply
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my blood test for bilirubin indicate
- What is triglycerides in blood test results
- What is tsh in blood test results
- What is gran in blood test results
- What is lymph on blood test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does these blood tests indicate
- Do my blood test results indicated cll
- What is occ on blood test results