What do my blood test results indicate?
I would explain as follows:
I carefully reviewed your blood lab tests and would explain that:
- Your blood count shows an elevated number of white blood cells, with normal ratios of neutrophiles and lymphocytes. These findings could be related to inflammation, but they do not show any viral or bacterial infection.
- Your sodium levels are low. I recommend repeating the electrolyte levels.
Low sodium levels, could be related to different symptoms like nausea, muscular cramps, fatigue. That is why they have given infusions of sodium to correct these low levels.
The other lab tests are normal.
I recommend you checking additional markers of inflammation such as PCR, ESR, etc.
These findings are not very specific for myocardial ischemia and they do not exclude this disorder.
I would recommend performing the already mentioned tests in our previous discussions to investigate for possible myocardial ischemia.
Hope to have been helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What does my blood test for bilirubin indicate
- What is triglycerides in blood test results
- What is tsh in blood test results
- What is gran in blood test results
- What is lymph on blood test results
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does these blood tests indicate
- Do my blood test results indicated cll
- What is occ on blood test results