What do my blood pressure readings indicate?
I recommend as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
I understand your concern and would explain that your symptoms seem to be related to high blood pressure.
I recommend you to consult with your GP for a careful physical examination, a resting ECG and some blood lab tests:
- complete blood count
- PCR, sedimentation rate
- blood fasting glucose
- blood electrolytes
- kidney and liver function tests, etc.
You should discuss with your doctor the possibility of starting antihypertensive therapy.
From the other side you should report this problem to the attending physician of the clinical trial as it may also be related to adverse effects of pioglitazone.
Hope to have been helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes variation in blood pressure readings
- What causes a low in diastolic reading in blood pressure
- What should be the reading for low diastolic blood pressure
- What blood pressure readings mean
- What is classed as a low blood pressure reading
- What should blood pressure reading
- Blood pressure reading was 22090 what does this indicate
- My blood pressure is 11050 what does it indicates
- What is the maximum blood pressure reading
- Have high blood pressure what is the normal reading