What do my blood culture reports indicate?
What does this mean?
Hello. It suggests infection in the blood
Hello dear. So the report suggests infection of the blood by klebsiella bacteria. It is a serious condition and will require hospitalisation followed by antibiotic support as per the sensitivity report.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pediatric blood culture bottle
- Bd blood cultures
- Biomerieux blood culture bottles
- Reading a blood culture and sensitivity report
- Positive blood cultures and sepsis
- Streptococcus in blood cultures
- Blood culture bottles content
- Biomerieux blood culture
- Versatrek blood culture
- Lysis centrifugation blood culture