What do my biopsy test reports indicate?
please recommend non gastric diet
I have gone through your history and the attached reports. You have antral gastritis which means inflammation of the stomach.
Pan40 (pantoprazole)is a good treatment option and you need to continue it for atleast 8 weeks.in case the symptoms do not improve it can be taken twice a day.
The following things are recommended.
1 No alcohol or tobacco in any form. (in case you are using these).
2 Limit the or coffee to less than 2 cups a day. Avoid red meat( if you are a non vegetarian).
3 Avoid deep fried foods.
4 Avoid orange sweet lime, mint and chocolate.
5 Avoid lying down for three hours after meals
other than these no further dietary dietary adjustments are required. A simple rule would be to avoid foods that worsen the symptoms.
Hope this helps
Do get back in case you have further queries
Dr Samir Patil
Can take rabemac dsr instead of pan40
yes you can take rabemac DSR instead of Pan 40 and continue it for atleast 8 weeks.I would suggest to continue sucralfare for one more week and then take it on an sos( whenever required ) basis.
hope this helps
Dr Samir Patil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sample report of sperms biopsy
- Polaris biopsy test
- How is hiv test in biopsy
- Colonoscopy biopsy done what are the findings in the report
- What are the findings from the biopsy report
- With reference to the biopsy report what is the treatment
- What does duodenitis in biopsy report indicate
- What does these endometrium biopsy indicate
- What does the biopsy report convey
- Please explain this biopsy report