What do my USG test results indicate?
Collection in the uterus
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Minimal collection in the endometrial cavity means that some fluid, likely blood, is collected in the uterus.
It can be present after an abortion or due to excessive bleeding during periods.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Suggest the treatment for removal old collection of blood, it will be operation or take drugs, thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Usg taken what could be the heartbeat as per usg
- Usg pelvis test normal result
- Usg test for goitre
- Indications for usg
- Fetal usg tifa test
- Is fasting required for usg test
- What is usg pelvis test for women
- For what usg pelvis test is done
- Pregnant usg done what do the results indicate
- What is anomaly usg test