What do my MRI findings indicate?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2014
May 2014

Radiologist
Question
I had an MRI done for abdominal pain.

Since I could only upload 11 images per question, I am going to create 7 questions so I can upload 69 pictures. Please review all 7 questions
Thu, 7 Jun 2018 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans

Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please upload multiple images using following ways

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing in.

I appreciate your prompt action however you can also use the below methods to share your files instead of having to pay for multiple questions.

You may please consult customer care and send all your images and it will be directed to me.

Alternatively you can upload the images to a file sharing website like Appbox or Dropbox or Google drive and share the link.

In case you want my professional mail ID to send link or images then I will be glad to share it with you.