What do my LFT test results indicate?
Repeat Serum ALP, Serum calcium and Serum protein test
I checked the report.
Are you sure the person has no symptoms or has no complaints like easy fatigue, body pains? We generally treat a patient with symptoms and do not call for any treatment if no symptoms exist. So treating with Urceocol at the first instance may be futile in my opinion unless there is a raise in the next test.
Having all said, if all other liver function tests are normal and only one ALP is raised we call it Isolated finding. We generally recommend a repeat Serum ALP test after two to four weeks. At the same time it is good to test for Serum Vitamin D, Serum calcium, protein and simple blood counts as well.
Deciphering a diagnosis when only ALP is elevated can lead to more testing.
Vitamin D deficiency is very common in XXXXXXX and can lead to raised ALP levels.
If a person is obese and leads sedentary life it is important for him to get on healthy diet and regular exercise as your doctor said.
Thank you for the query. Hope this is helpful and informative as well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Complement test done what do the results indicate
- What does the test result indicate
- What does the cea market test results indicate
- What does the stool test result indicate
- Done uterus test what does the results indicate
- What is lft and kft test
- What does positive result of mantoux test indicate
- What is lft blood test
- What does my blood test result indicate
- What does test result for rrms indicate