What do my ECG reports indicate?
Please find attached ECG report and findings. Advice further.
It's a normal ECG
After going through the medical reports attached by you I would like to tell you that I have reviewed the reports and keeping into consideration the age of the patient and ecg, everything is fine.
There is nothing to worry for as per the ecg is concerned.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does complete rbb in an ecg report indicate
- What is the reason for variation in the ecg report
- What does the ecg report indicate
- What does qrs abnormality finding in ecg report indicate
- What is an ecg
- What are the findings from the ecg report
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report
- What does this ecg report depict
- Ecg report
- What is mean unconfirmed ecg report