What do my CT scan test results indicate?
Nothing to worry.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for choosing healthcaremagic.
Well mild stable ectasia doesn't require any interventions presently , but there is always a risk of developing into aneurysm ( risk is less ) . Hence there is no need to do anything now ( apart from controlling blood pressure ) but you need to keep a monitor on the size by getting scan done every 6-8 months.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Actual ct scan results
- What is a ct scan
- Abdomen ct scan results
- What does my ct scan indicate
- Ct scan of brain results
- What is the meaning of the ct scan result
- What does these ct scan results indicate
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- What does these ct scan of brain indicate
- Ct scan results cloudy