What Do My CT Scan Test Results Indicate?
surgery may be required
thanks for your query. I understand your concerns.
The full MRI report is not enclosed so it is really difficult to say if it looks contained to the adrenal gland. But 3.6 cm is not too large and most probably it will be confined to the gland. One option would be to do the CT guided biopsy as advised. Otherwise, we can directly go for a laparoscopic adrenalectomy. That will take care of the diagnosis and treatment in one go.
I still feel it is benign only. But even if it is cancer of adrenal gland, as it is small, outcome will be excellent after surgery.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hours will cytotec take effect
- Hodgkins lymphoma and white spots on lungs on ct
- How is the brain cancer transmitted how do u contact
- First time taking ativan wondering what to expect
- Hiatal hernia and common bile duct
- How many hours will anti rabies take effect
- I had a typhoid vaccine yesterday and now i have a rash on my neck is that a normal side effect
- If im in birth control does fruta planta affect
- Is it normal to blow your nose air comes out from tear duct
- Harpic toilet cleaner eye contact