What do my CT scan test results indicate?
surgery may be required
thanks for your query. I understand your concerns.
The full MRI report is not enclosed so it is really difficult to say if it looks contained to the adrenal gland. But 3.6 cm is not too large and most probably it will be confined to the gland. One option would be to do the CT guided biopsy as advised. Otherwise, we can directly go for a laparoscopic adrenalectomy. That will take care of the diagnosis and treatment in one go.
I still feel it is benign only. But even if it is cancer of adrenal gland, as it is small, outcome will be excellent after surgery.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Actual ct scan results
- What is a ct scan
- Abdomen ct scan results
- What does my ct scan indicate
- Ct scan of brain results
- What is the meaning of the ct scan result
- What does these ct scan results indicate
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- What does these ct scan of brain indicate
- Ct scan results cloudy
- What could a lump in my back be?
- Should chemotherapy be given to a person in final stage of nasopharngeal...
- Sex with sex worker, HPV scare, cancer in men. Test in detect HPV in men ?
- Is atopic dermatitis associated with leukemia ?
- Which tumour markers are used to follow up breast cancer patients?
- How do I know if papillary thyroid cancer has recurred?
- Protruding coronal suture, skull x-ray. Cancer due to radiation?
- How can linitis plastica be treated?
- CA Breast, chemotherapy, CT scan, pulmonary embolism, on acitrom,...
- Can breast cancer spread to thyroid?