What do markings with tightness in the legs indicate?
Could be due to tight clothes.
In my opinion, this is due to tight clothing and should be clear a few weeks after you wear loose clothes.
There is congestion in the blood vessels with micro bleeding causing this picture.
No additional treatment will be required. Please get Complete blood counts also to rule out any discrepancy.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Gopal Goel, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does burning pain in leg indicate
- What does a itchy brown spot on leg indicate
- What does strong pulse on back leg indicate
- What do red circlular marks on inner legs indicate
- What does redraised bump on leg indicate
- Prominent vascular markings indicates what
- What do itchy sores on legs and arms indicate
- What does mild prominent vascular markings indicate
- What do itchy rashes on arms and legs indicate
- What does brownish mark on cheek indicate
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?