What do low lymphocyte count indicate?
Can be normal, no worries
with lymphocytes being slightly below the normal lab range there is usually nothing to worry about, since that has mostly no pathological meaning.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low lymphocyte count in pregnancy
- Causes of low lymphocyte count
- Low lymphocyte count in hashimotos
- What causes low lymphocyte count
- Low absolute lymphocyte count
- What does lymphocytes count 438 indicate
- Low lymphocyte count means
- Is a low lymphocyte count bad
- Azathioprine low lymphocyte count
- Low lymphocyte count and breastfeeding